Hot on the tails of our V1.6 release comes this smaller release. If you haven’t noticed, we like releasing smaller features and fixes on the tails of larger releases. Sometimes we just can’t help but sneak in some features in that have been highly requested. Some of these shouldn’t be held up by the rigamarole of larger releases. Here’s what’s new:
New Added Features/Enhancements:
- Search Results in ‘Row’ mode now show more results due to a more condensed layout.
- Tags can now be applied to multiple selected items in a single operation. Right click on your selection, choose ‘Add a tag’.
- Attaching a folder to a content request no longer crashes the Unifi client.
- Inconsistent behavior with the tag auto-complete menu has been resolved.
- ‘Capture Image’ from the details page of an element wasn’t showing the updated capture until the page was refreshed. This has been fixed.
- Batch Export Dialogue (Revit Add-In): Inconsistent behavior with the quick filter form was reported. This now works as expected.
We thank you for your continued support and feedback. More exciting things coming up!