Our latest software update for UNIFI CORE was recently released. You can now store, manage, and apply Revit material and fill pattern element types in UNIFI with just one click!
New Functionality: The ability to store and manage Revit material and fill pattern element types in UNIFI Core.
– Content that was downloaded from and re-uploaded to UNIFI now overwrites properly in Revit.
– Batch exporting schedules will no longer fail when exported with the Revit French language pack.
– Select categories no longer appear twice.
– Increased the uploadable file size limit from 1GB to 3GB
– Submitting content requests with an attached file simultaneously open in the Revit family editor will no longer crash UNIFI.
– The list of file extensions will now reset when the user selects the option to upload additional files.
– The metric/imperial label will no longer appear on non-loadable family file types.
– Inserting a drafting view will no longer make Revit stick to the forefront.
– Exporting drafting views that have references to other views will no longer fail.
Click here for a free trial of UNIFI Core today.
Do you have suggestions for future updates or changes? Submit your recommendations directly in the UNIFI platform.
Phone: +1 415 915 2123
Knowledge Center: help.unifilabs.com
Join us on social media.
Copyright © 2023 by UNIFI. All rights reserved.