Hey UNIFI Customers,
Our latest software update for UNIFI CORE was released on January 6, 2019.
CORE 3.2 – Material and Fill Patterns!
You can now store and manage Revit material and fill pattern element types in UNIFI.
Apply materials and fill patterns with one click!.
New Functionality: The ability to store and manage Revit material and fill pattern element types in UNIFI Core.
– Content that was downloaded from and re-uploaded to UNIFI now overwrites properly in Revit.
– Batch exporting schedules will no longer fail when exported with the Revit French language pack.
– Select categories no longer appear twice.
– Increased the uploadable file size limit from 1GB to 3GB
– Submitting content requests with an attached file simultaneously open in the Revit family editor will no longer crash UNIFI.
– The list of file extensions will now reset when the user selects the option to upload additional files.
– The metric/imperial label will no longer appear on non-loadable family file types.
– Inserting a drafting view will no longer make Revit stick to the forefront.
– Exporting drafting views that have references to other views will no longer fail.
– Do you have suggestions for future updates or changes? Click here to learn how to submit your recommendations directly in the UNIFI platform.