This latest release focuses entirely on improving how UNIFI operates behind the scenes (in other words, bug fixes!). Our Engineering team has worked hard to enhance your day-to-day experience with UNIFI. Check out the list below to see all that they’ve done!
Please note you will need to update UNIFI to take advantage of this update
– Fixed an issue where RVT files uploaded with TXT file of the same name were showing as Family with Type Catalogs.
– Fixed an issue where content creation & approval notifications were not sent for some shared libraries.
– Fixed an issue with Browse Content section being unresponsive for some users.
– Desktop client wouldn’t crash on Insert or Request update if there is no active file revision.
– Fixed an issue with Saved Search results not populating.
– Fixed an issue with Preview Images not populating for newly uploaded families.
– Fixed an issue with filtering content by Favorites & Rank.
– Clicking on Parameters filter now scrolls to the top of the filters window automatically.
– Fixed an issue where Saved Searches were retaining tag data from other searches.
– Fixed an issue where clicking Save multiple times for a Saved Search resulted in creation of multiple Saved Search duplicates.
– Fixed an issue with new Saved Search not showing correct results when search term is changed in between previews.
– Requesting an update for content in Pending status will not cause application crash anymore.
– User is notified if some of the files had failed to download.
Thank you for being a valued UNIFI customer and taking the time to check out our 2021-3 release. If you have any questions or want to learn more, please don’t hesitate to reach out directly.
Until next time, if there’s a feature, update, or bug fix you’re hoping for in a future UNIFI release, please don’t hesitate to let us know.