With your organization’s ever-expanding BIM content, it is critical to find the right library strategy to effectively organize your firm’s content to support efficiency and usability. Listen to this webinar which was recorded on Wednesday, July 27th, and learn how BIM thought leaders have designed and implemented library strategies that enable their teams to spend more time designing and less time searching for files.
The roundtable discussion will be moderated by Steve Germano, UNIFI’s Director of Strategic Intelligence, and include Nancy McClure, Digital Design Application Specialist at Interior Architects and Brian D. Nickel – Mechanical Designer at Harvey’s Heating and Plumbing, who authors the popular blog, The Revit Saver.
They explore what library management best practices these organizations are employing, focusing on the following discussion topics:
• How did you identify which library management strategy was right for your organization? What unique requirements were most influential in creating that strategy?
• How did you implement and test the library management strategy and what approaches did you follow to successfully introduce it to users?
• How do you maintain and (continuously) optimize your library management strategy to ensure your are delivering maximum value to your users?
• What was a strategy that didn’t work? How long did it take to find out?
• How do you ensure that all content gets into your library? Are their creative ways to make sure people don’t secret away content on their desktop?