Make informed decisions to get the most from your investment in BIM content.
How valuable would a complete view of your BIM content libraries along with the ability to drill down deep into specific areas be to assessing the quality of your firm’s existing content? UNIFI Insights provides you with a comprehensive dashboard enabling you to visualize your entire library at scale and receive in-depth reports that outline specific details and highlight areas for improvement. Here are a few of the reports we provide as part of our offering:
- Dashboard – View your entire library in a single dashboard giving you a bird’s eye view of your content
- Family Category Report – View each family category based upon the amount of content per category.
- Nested Family Report – See how many nested families exist and how many levels deep of nesting are present.
- Imported CAD Geometry – Identify which families include CAD-based geometries and prevent Revit from crashing.
- Shared Parameter Report – View all Shared Parameters in use across your entire content catalog – learn what matches your company’s SP file and what doesn’t.
- Parameter Formula Report – Visualize parameter formulas and quickly identify complicated ones that can slow down projects.
Advanced BIM organizations enjoy a wide range of benefits that drive competitive advantage and increase profitability – through consistent documentation and standards, including enhanced project efficiency and streamlined coordination with partners, and project risk mitigation. Get in touch with UNIFI today and maximize your BIM investment through actionable insights!
I’d like to learn more about UNIFI Insights!
“Having access to a service that interrogates significant volumes of content and generates reports identifying areas for improvement is a highly valuable prospect”.
Melanie Tristram, National BIM Manager
“With Unifi, we have a way to contain content as a single point of truth.”
Guy Messick, Director of Design Intelligence
Sign Up for a Private Demo×