V2.2 Release Notes
The UNIFI Team is more than ecstatic to release 2.2! This was a jam-packed version filled with over 120 new features and bug fixes. Here are some of the big ticket items:
- UNIFI Connect – We are very excited to introduce a brand new product, UNIFI Connect, which is included as part of the UNIFI platform at no charge. UNIFI Connect provides access to high quality manufacturer content leveraging the proven workflow of the UNIFI platform. Manufacturers host their content in UNIFI as channels and UNIFI users subscribe to them making the content available to the entire organization for search and insert into models. Click here to listen to the webinarand read more about Connect on our website.
- Office Locations – Company admins can now create Office Locations in our UNIFI Portal and set users to those locations.
- Schedules in Batch Tag Manager – Schedules are now visible in the Batch Tag Manager in the UNIFI Portal.
- Structural Icons in Saved Search – We’ve added a set of structural icons in our Saved Search in the UNIFI Client.
- Batch User Import – Company admins now have the ability to specify security groups when batch importing users from excel/csv in the UNIFI Client.
Our team continues to squish those pesky bugs. Here are some notable mentions:
- Library Admin Filter [UP-181] – The library admin filter is now correctly filtering the users list in the UNIFI Portal. Thanks Tammy for pointing this out to us!
- User Details Delete Button [UP-404] – We made the delete button on the user’s detail page of the UNIFI Portal actually delete the specified user.
- Accents on letters mess w/SSO [ULA-215] – Fixed an interesting issue where having accents in your username caused issues when logging into SSO.
- Double clicking when inserting [UC-517] – For all the fast clickers out there, we found an issue where if double clicking to insert a file from the file details page would can an error. We’re happy to have resolved that issue!
- Downloading type catalogs from Browse/Search [UC-500] – We are now including the txt file when downloading a type catalog from browse or search.
As always, if you have questions – please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to delivering many new exciting features in upcoming releases, including….drumroll please….Multi-format Support in Q2!
- 2022 (3)
- 2021 (4)
- 2020 (3)
- 2019 (4)
- 2018 (4)
- 2017 (5)
- 2016 (5)
- 2015 (4)