V2.1 Release Notes
A post-script – at the front of this release note…2.1 is now generally available as of 1/6/2017.
We are excited to announce the availability of new features in UNIFI through our 2.1 release! The new release is being rolled out in phases, with customers who deploy manually receiving it first. Within the next week or two, we’ll then deploy 2.1 to all users who have used the ‘Per User’ installer.
- Schedules – UNIFI now supports Quantity and Key schedules. This capability compliments an existing support for system family types, drafting views, and of course families. All of these are stored as individual elements – allowing rapid retrieval of specific things you need without having to open and wade through old Revit projects. UNIFI also offers a preview of the schedule itself without having to use Revit! Go here for more info
- New Sort Types – Date Created and Date Modified have been added to the UNIFI Filter Menu and in the online Batch Tag Manager
- Cloud Parsing Status – The details page for any element will now display a variety of ‘cloud parsing status’ messages – Instead of a generic ‘Pending’ label, you will now see where the file is at in the process, particularly if the file has stalled due to an issue with the file itself.
- Fulfill Content Requests with Project Content – You can now fulfill content requests with Revit project elements (schedules, groups, etc.). This is done by having the request open in UNIFI, then using the Export option from the Revit Add-in.
*We fixed 11 minor bugs. Other underlining improvements were made to improve performance and accuracy of your searches.
- US-780, US-794, US-767, US-599 – Several other add-ins have known issues when installed together with UNIFI. These add ins include: Dyno, Enscape, Archicad Add-In. We are attempting to work with the developers of these tools to correct areas of add-in conflict.
- US-662 – One user has reported that a type catalog is appearing empty, despite it working properly without UNIFI
- US-962 – We are investigating an issue where a user was unable to insert Curtain Wall Types whose panels utilize nested families.
- US-566 – A user has reported that when returning to a search result, some of the entered search terms are not present any longer, particularly when using explicit tags and other terms.
We continue to work hard on yet more features that will add further value to your company! Take a peek at our announcement of upcoming availability of Manufacturer content – directly within UNIFI. Whether these libraries appear to your users, will of course depend on how you configure user permissions!
- 2021 (3)
- 2020 (3)
- 2019 (4)
- 2018 (4)
- 2017 (5)
- 2016 (5)
- 2015 (4)