V2.0.4 Release Notes
It’s release time again at UNIFI! We are excited to showcase the newest features to the platform that make it even easier to manage your BIM content! Please take a minute to review what’s new in UNIFI 2.0.4 below. But first, we’ll take this opportunity to mention a few other important updates:
Webinar: Gain Control Over Your BIM Content
Please join us Wednesday, September 7th at 10amPT / 1pmET) to hear from directly from the UNIFI team how these new features in Version 2.0.4 allow greater control of your growing BIM content library. *Spoiler alert: we will also be unveiling some of our recent work in the Web Portal! Register for the webinar HERE – an on-demand recording will be available for those unable to attend the live webinar, but you need to register.
Twitter Support Handle:
UNIFI now has a support Twitter handle @UNIFIsupport. We will use this account to post links to webinars, helpful tips and tricks, announce service maintenance and respond to product or support questions. We invite you to follow us there as well as our main @UNIFILabs account for service updates and announcements.
We want to thank all of you who geek out with us on the Idea Portal! We love the feedback and are listening to every vote, comment and idea. We evaluate every bit of it in our decision making process. The 2.0.4 release feature additions fulfills 7 submitted ideas and 73 total votes!
- *Support for Revit 2017 files. Don’t worry, we already upgraded all your content for you so you don’t have to wait for content upgrades when you insert files! Our Cloud generated over a million upgrades in less than 3 days!
- *Added the ability to rename elements. Here’s a snapshot:
- *[UC-86, UC-172] 2.0.4 now shows the full filenames as element titles, rather than scrubbed text (2.0.3 showed titles without special characters). Also, search results and File Details pages now indicate Revit ‘Family’ as a separate field where it was previously included in element titles. Other field names have been renamed to be more consistent throughout the UI.
- *[UC-207] The search results and File Details pages now include the following fields: Family, Rating, Last Modified, Date Modified.
- *[UC-163] The User Management page now includes columns for ‘Company Administrator’ and ‘Date Created’. The Library Management page now includes a ‘Date Created’ column.
- *[UC-74] Library reports now include more fields and are consistently named with other fields.
- *[UC-58] Email addresses throughout UNIFI appear as clickable links.
- [UC-165] UNIFI updates now occur more seamlessly. The new .MSI updater completely removes old versions and reports the current version in the Add/Remove Programs dialog.
*Indicates idea submitted via Ideas Portal.
- •[ULA-54] Some user accounts assigned to a new identity provider were not remaining assigned to that identity provider.
- [ULA-50] The ‘Is Default Provider’ setting for OneLogin was not setting new users to use OneLogin by default.
- [US-413] Elements that were a part of a batch upload, when approved individually, were being separated from the original batch and still ‘Pending’.
- [US-289] While fulfilling a content request, applying a custom preview image caused a library communication error.
- [UC-243] Content Request Due Dates were not being properly converted to UTC causing the dates to not show properly for some users.
- [UC-456] Toggling ‘Favorites Only’ from within a Saved Search results page, causes ‘Favorites Only’ to be toggled when navigating to the search page.
- [US-392] Inserting a system family type with a long name caused a crash of the UNIFI client.
- [US-473] Clicking on the ‘Run Diagnostics’ option from support menu returned an error’.
- [US-108] The Administrative Help Document was not accessible from the support menu.
- [US-301] The Status column in the notifications page wasn’t accurately showing the filtered status in some cases.
- [US-344] Some URL parameters were not being shown as clickable links on the file details page.
- [US-302] ‘Completed’ content requests still allowed different libraries to be selected after marked as completed.
- [UC-247] Improvements were made to the overwrite prompts when inserting elements.
- [US-271] We fixed a couple issues associated with inserting families that utilize Type Catalogs.
- [US-328] Clicking ‘Send Activation Email’ when creating a new user failed to actually send an email.
- [UC-30, UC-38] Two or more users logged into the same machine can now simultaneously have UNIFI open.
Remaining Known Issues:
- [US-585] Some files continue to show as ‘Pending’ on the file details page, despite already having been parsed.
- [US-566] Search criteria from the search page is not remembered in some cases when entering the file details page and returning to the search results.
- [US-557] Elements that have pending revisions are displaying the uploaded date of the pending file instead of the last approved revision.