We are pleased to announce that our 2.0.3 release is live! This morning, 2.0.3 was pushed to production in a quick, 15 minutes process that required no downtime for our users. We are excited to see another monthly release that makes several improvements to our platform and bug fixes. Check out what’s new below:
Collaborative Library Sharing
This release includes the exciting capability, previously only available in beta, to share libraries between companies! UNIFI is the only content solution to enable collaborative workflows for not just individual companies, but between those companies and their consultants. Libraries may be shared through our web portal here. Look for a news posting soon with additional information.
Enhancements / Features:
- [UD-642, UD-640, UD-615, UD-542] The Manage Users page improvements are: (See image)
- The page loads much faster, particularly when working with many users.
- A new search filter is available, allowing quick filtering down to specific users. The filter works across all visible fields.
- Improved look and feel
- [UD-512, UD-496] The Notifications page improvements are:
- The page loads much faster, particularly when many requests and uploads exist.
- The default column filters are only applied at log in and when clicking refresh. Changes to the filters are maintained when browsing away and returning to the page.
- [UD-718] The User Menu has been improved to include more profile and library permissions information. (See image)
- [UD-633] UNIFI branding changes. Several subtle changes to the log in page, logo and the general color theme have been made. (See image)
- [UD-590] The User Management page now displays a default selected time period and the magnitude is indicated by hovering the cursor over the graph.
- [UD-588] Applied tags are now displayed in sequential order. Thank you A Manning for the suggestion.
- [UD-706] Removing tags from elements shown in search results will now display UI feedback.
- [UD-74] Navigating away from browse results and returning again will maintain the displayed position of results.
- [UD-704] Libraries selected during a search are now preselected when creating a new Saved Search.
- [UD-671] In some cases, the review page for batch uploads wasn’t correctly showing the libraries selected during upload.
- [UD-648] In some cases, library administrators were able to ‘complete’ requests of other libraries they were not administrators of.
- [UD-645] When browsing, empty categories will no longer appear. This was happening when the connected Revit version filtered out elements available only in later Revit versions.
- [UD-626] In some rare cases, UNIFI was unresponsive after periods of inactivity greater than 30 minutes.
- [UD-613] On the Notifications Page, Approve / Reject buttons did not appear in some cases for individually selected uploads.
- [UD-587] Duplicate group names were allowed when renaming existing groups.
- [UD-510] New files in a batch upload did not recieve applied provided notes.
- [UD-460] When adding new revisions to existing elements, different filenames were allowed.
- [UD-436] Tags that were applied to ‘In Progress’ content requests were not being saved if UNIFI was restarted.
- [UD-432] When logging in with an identity provider, UNIFI will open up the login page for the provider. If this page is closed in the browser, UNIFI will no longer display an infinite loading bar but will return to an active log in screen.
- [UD-329] Some improvements were made to searching with multiple word industry synonyms.
- [UD-328] Revisions to existing elements made by library admins were not automatically approved.
- [UD-296] Some issues with deleting elements have been resolved.
- [UD-114] In some cases, library permissions showed user accounts that had been previously deleted.
- [UD-62] When groups were renamed, the new names were not reflected elsewhere in the application.
- [UD-717] Reverting to existing revisions of an existing element overwrites upload notes.
- [UD-509] Admin comments to content approvals overwrite upload notes .
- [UD-493] Search filters clear and are not remembered when navigating away and returning.
- [US-108] In some cases, users were unable to view the help doc.
- [US-69] Some rare cases of other add-in conflicts exist
- UNIFI has some issues with inserting drafting views when Autodesk Collaboration for Revit is installed and utilized on the active project.
- Autodesk Revit 2014 has some API limitations related to inserting objects that are face-based or work-plane-based.