V2.0.2 Release Notes
We are pleased to report of another successful update to UNIFI! Version 2.0.2 represents another minor release and is comprised mostly of bug fixes and improvements to the installer and automatic update system. We expect this release to result in a more streamlined automatic update experience going forward.
- [UD-490] Uploads and exports couldn’t be completed for some users due to a missing Temp folder.
- [UD-554] Resolved an issue that caused usernames to occasionally appear in both the ‘Included’ and ‘To Add’ columns in group settings.
- [UD-530] Searching and Saved Searches: Tags specified in brackets will return results with only those tags applied.
- [UD-525] When browsing categories, preview images were appearing for files not yet approved. This has been resolved.
- [UD-557] When fulfilling requests, changes made to the selected library by Company Admins were not applied. The content will now appear in these libraries rather than the original selection.
- [UD-570] Attaching large files to content requests caused uploads to timeout. This resulted in duplicate requests in some cases. Also, some file formats caused Unifi to crash.
- [UD-445] Resolved a “Library communication error” that appeared when deleting a library and choosing to move the content to another library.
- [UD-441, UD-401] When deleting, some files were not being deleted. This caused the elements to appear in search after being deleted. This issue is fixed.
- [UD-507] Some users who didn’t have a default browser defined were having issues logging in to their SSO identity provider.
- [UD-414] Inserting a type catalog family into a project a second time unnecessarily prompted an overwrite dialog.
- [UD-308] Load times have been improved for the Users and notifications pages.
- [UD-359] Resolved an issue that caused a type catalog family type to not load properly into Revit. Thanks Elizabeth M for reporting!
We are working hard to provide regular and frequent updates to UNIFI and are excited about the improvements and features we have planned for the platform in the next few months! We appreciate your feedback!