V2.0.1 Release Notes
We are happy to report a successful 2.0.1 release today! This release is a minor increment to the UNIFI version but significant nonetheless! Over 100 bugs and requests were addressed, making this one of our largest bug fixing releases ever. We were also able to deliver on requests made through our customer ideas site. Six user requests have been marked as ‘Shipped’ that together garnered nearly 50 votes. You asked and we delivered!
We thank you for your continued enthusiasm for the UNIFI platform! Items marked in BLUE below came from our IDEAS PORTAL. Add your ideas today!
- [UD-326] Enabled partial word searching. Search terms that match the beginning of words will return those results. (Image)
- [UD-298, UD-295] Added an option to Auto Start Unifi when Revit is opened. The option appears in the Unifi Revit Add-In. We heard you loud and clear! (Image)
- [UD-290] Several improvements have been made to the searching system. Results will be even more relevant. Take that Windows Explorer!
- [UD-158, UD-98, UD-51, UD-267] Consistency improvements have been made to the interface. Dialogs, buttons, header bars and library selector menus are now more consistent UI wide.
- [UD-400] The user management page has a new look with improved layout and license usage graph and corresponding user activity table.
- [UD-300] The tag autocomplete menu no longer is limited by 10 items.
- [UD-353] Mouse-back button functionality has been added to pages where the ‘back’ arrow appears.
- If UNIFI is already open and a user clicks on the UNIFI icon (whether taskbar or desktop shortcut), UNIFI will no longer close and reopen. Thank you D. Uy for reporting!
- [UD- 264, UD-259, UD-305, UD-400] Several UI bugs have been resolved in the following areas: Library Selector Menu, Notifications column filters and date sorting. Popup dialogs are now topmost to Unifi only.
- [UD-401, UD-398] Following upload, some files were not showing up in search results or while browsing. Great find T. Merchel!
- [UD-261] Elements not compatible with current Revit version were not appearing in search results.
- [UD-266] Tag searches were case sensitive causing searches such as [Doors] and [doors] to return different results.
- [UD-358] Saved Searches were not running if searching across libraries with a “ – “ in the name.
- [UD-288] Some users were receiving messages that they do not have permission to access certain saved searches.
- [UD-116] Some users were receiving a library permissions error when using individual Saved Searches that search across libraries the users no longer have access to. The Saved Searches will properly search across libraries only the user has access to and prompt the user to edit the search if the user no longer has access to any of the original libraries saved as part of the search.
- [UD-289] Adding a tag to an In Progress content request caused the Request Content page to open the next time the In Progress request was opened.
- [UD-313] J. Snyder reported that in some rare cases, uploads marked as approved would revert to pending status.
- [UD-263] Library admins were able to approve uploads that were only part of libraries they were not an administrator of.
- [UD-246] The Notifications button on the Library Management page opened the notifications page but didn’t filter the Uploads and Request tables by that library.
- [UD-311] Users will now see the alert badge on the button for the Notifications page prior to actually opening the page.
- [UD-292] F. Herbere reported that revision notes to existing elements were not appearing in the File History tab.
- [UD-422, UD-271, UD-416, UD-385] Resolved several issues with inserting types from the Type Catalog dialog and the dialog itself.
- [UD-299] Holding Shift while right clicking on an element, followed by clicking the delete button caused a crash. Thank you R. Bell!
- [UD-327] Multiple categories for the same category were appearing in browse mode.
- [UD-268] Users were unable to set an element as favorite if the element was part of a shared library.
- [UD-350] Minimizing the Batch Export dialog caused it to disappear, locking users out of the Revit session. Removed topmost behavior to all applications, it now appears in the taskbar and minimize and maximize buttons have been removed.
- [UD-233] Shared libraries didn’t appear in the Library Selector Menu until a restart of Unifi.
- [UD-312] Some drafting views with long names were failing to export to Unifi.
- [UD-119] Resolved a crash that resulted when inserting a drafting view, and clicking again to insert the drafting view.
- [UD-290, UD-283] The Unifi temp folder utilized for uploads wasn’t getting purged upon successful upload.