Build a better now, enable a better future…UNIFI the Building Life Cycle.
The idea for UNIFI came from Dwayne Miller and Ken Gardner, UNIFIs co-founders, who had a deep understanding of the design and building processes and saw an unmet need to empower architects, engineers, contractors and property owners with the freedom to create and operate leveraging proven knowledge and best practices. They assembled a team of professionals who share the same commitment to innovation and improvement, which led the creation of the UNIFI platform.
“UNIFI was developed on the premise of creating the change we wanted to see in the building industry. UNIFI empowers users across the building lifecycle to focus on what matters most by providing tools and resources that serve the user, feel natural in the hand, enhance natural workflows, reduce the learning overhead and eliminate guesswork.”
UNIFI Advisory Board
The UNIFI Advisory Board is comprised of thought leaders across the industry – including Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Owners and Manufacturers – who help guide UNIFI in our journey to accelerate BIM advancement across the industry. The Advisory Board provides unique insights to redefine the way digital content is created and consumed. They are helping us transform the way collaboration occurs across the building lifecycle.
- Guy Messick, Principal/Director of Design Intelligence, Interior Architects
- Clive Jordan, VP of Project Integration, The Irvine Company
- Chase Ronge, Design Technology Director/Associate Partner, MVE Architects
- Troy Gates, Director of Design Technology, KTGY
- Will Ayers, Marketing Manager, Legrand
- Robert Manna, Associate, Buildings Digital Practice, Stantec
- Rhys Hall, BIM Manager, John Wardle Architects
- Anthony Habashy, National BIM Manager, Group GSA
- Glenn Sinclair, Design Technology Leader, Silver Thomas Hanley
- Brian Nickel, Mechanical Designer, Harvey’s Plumbing
- Michael Ruehr, Group Revit Application Specialist/Project BIM Manager, HASSELL
- Jason Bailly, Digital Practice Specialist, Stantec
- Ken Goldup, Associate Principal, Arup
- Jason Rostar, Corporate BIM Leader, HED
- Scott Shepard, Senior Director of Design Studio Integration, Irvine Company
- Ceilidh Higgins, Senior Associate – Interiors, Daryl Jackson Robin Dyke
- Brad Strauss, BIM Manager, ClarkeHopkinsClarke
- Mark Abrahams, National BIM Manager, dwp
- Belinda Thompson, BIM Coordinator, GHD
- Simon Gibbs, BIM Technical Leader, WSP Group
- Michelle van Kolck, Design Technology Content Developer, Woods Bagot
UNIFI partners with leaders across the building industry to provide our customers with the most comprehensive solutions in the market.
UNIFI provides content management solutions that seamlessly integrate with Autodesk design tools.
Dodge Data & Analytics & UNIFI partner to provide high-quality BIM content for design, construction professionals.
ENGworks provides content creation solutions for manufacturers who are hosted on UNIFI Connect.
Microsoft Azure customers can now seamlessly integrate with UNIFI for Single Sign On (SSO).
We are currently looking for candidates for the following positions.
Sign Up for a Private Demo×