We are very happy to announce the release of Unifi v1.6. Highlighted in this release is the compatibility for Autodesk Revit 2016! A 2016 version of all your content is now readily available in the Unifi cloud. If your teams are inserting content into a Revit 2016 project, Unifi will automatically download and insert the 2016 version of that content.
New Added Features:
- Added the Revit 2016 addin.
- Added Revit 2016 option to the upload screen.
- Added the Revit 2016 option to the content request version selection.
- Resolved a bug where if a library name included a comma, the library alerts would not function properly.
- Resolved a bug where if a library name included a space at the end of the name, the library alerts would not function properly.
- Fixed a bug where if a Library Admin fulfills a content request, with a unique file to the company, the file details page would show a “communication error.”
- Library Management – Fixed a bug where the name of the group would display “New Group” until the screen fully loaded.
We hope you enjoy this release! We are already hard at work working on the next version of Unifi. Thank you to all our great customers who continue to collaborate with us to make Unifi a great platform!