UNIFI Labs Employment Opportunities
UNIFI Labs is currently hiring dynamic individuals to join our company! Do you enjoy the challenge of 3D modeling? Do you like to experiment and push the limits of Building Information Modeling (BIM) technologies? Do you wish there was more quality manufacturer content out there for designers to use? Then this is the right job for you!
BIM Content Developers Needed!
Job Summary – Work with a team to develop large amounts of Revit content (families) with the ability to complete projects within strict deadlines.
Open Positions – BIM Modeling Developer
Job Requirements – Candidates must be able to demonstrate ability to:
- Prepare 3D product models to be used in the BIM authoring tool Autodesk Revit
- Ability to understand product cut-sheets and CAD files
Knowledge, Skills and Required Abilities:
- Novice or Intermediate level Autodesk Revit, 3D Studio Max, Inventor, Solidworks, or Pro-E
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Boolean Operations, Sweeps, Revolutions and other typical 3D modeling techniques
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office Suite
- Novice or Intermediate level ACAD experience
- 3D ACAD experience a plus
- Architectural design background a plus
- MEP design background a plus
- AutoLisp or other Programming language experience a plus
- 3DS Max or Maya rendering experience a plus
- Dynamo visual programming experience a plus
Location – This position is on-premise in Las Vegas, Nevada at our corporate headquarters.
UNIFI labs offers employees and their dependents health, dental, vision and group term life insurance benefits. We offer supplemental insurance and a 401k plan. Paid holiday, sick, vacation and personal time is available and professional memberships and licenses are paid on behalf of the employee. Our salaries are very competitive.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested – we look forward to hearing from you!