Success is a relative term. Broadly speaking, it means that a goal has been achieved or a milestone has been met. But, when you get down to the details – the definition is really specific to the individual, or in UNIFI’s case, unique to the goals and workflows of the organizations & end users of our content management software and creation services. Architects design structures, manufacturers build products – but how each individual approaches their craft is unique. The same applies to how our varied group of customers define success by using UNIFI.
Sure, a few common themes emerge across many of our customer success stories – including a single source of content that can be accessed from anywhere, streamlined workflow of searching and inserting content into Revit models, scalable & secure content administration, & high quality BIM content built to end user needs. But, when you work with firms as diverse as Stantec, SSOE, KTGY, Interior Architects, Legrand, Harvey’s Plumbing – you really get a sense of how success is defined by each firm, its BIM leaders and all of its users. For example:
- Stantec made content security and access its #1 priority.
- Harvey’s Plumbing, a small contracting firm with a huge content library, needed a speedy & scalable solution with anywhere access.
- Interior Architects relied on UNIFI’s content on demand services to meet its clients’ demands.
- KTGY wanted to have a single source of content to present a unified face across all of its offices.
- SSOE applied its value-based culture on getting the biggest bank for its click.
- Legrand wanted to “WOW” its customers with its manufacturer content.
One of our favorite moments of working with customers is sitting down with them after their initial rollout of UNIFI is complete, or after they’ve completed a content project and walking through the challenges each firm faced and then overcame to ultimately achieve success in their own unique way. As you think about your own content management challenges, we encourage you to read through these case studies in our Success Story area – we bet you’ll see a bit of your own firm in them, as well as some differences. We look forward to starting a conversation about your content needs and how UNIFI can help you achieve the same levels of success – on your terms.