Establishing and enforcing standards is a critical aspect of every firm’s BIM strategy. Yet it is also one of the most difficult tasks for a firm to complete, due to the evolving state of the BIM industry and firm-unique cultural demands and customer needs. Join the UNIFI team along with Robert Manna from Stantec, Chris Shafer from HDR & Dat Lien from Axoscape, on Wednesday, May 3rd at 11am PT/2pmET to learn about proven best practices we’ve gathered from years of experience working with progressive BIM firms to establish, implement and maintain standards that have accelerated the ROI they have realized from their investment in BIM.
In addition to reviewing the necessary factors that should be taken into consideration during the researching and planning phase, the webinar will also present actionable “how-to” steps for implementing and enforcing your firm’s established standards leveraging UNIFI’s cloud content management platform.
- Standards – Why is it so difficult to establish a standard?
- Common Pitfalls – What mistakes slow firms down unnecessarily as they work to establish and implement standards
- Best Practices – How creating both a Rigid Standard and a Best Practices Guide can enable a more effective standard
- How to Effectively Implement and Maintain a Standard – The planning stage is critical, but implementation and enforcement are essential to long-term BIM success
- How-To Guide – Step by step guide on how to ensure standards success
click below to: