UNIFI Labs Content Marketing Manager – Job Description
Want to be part of a company that is revolutionizing BIM?
UNIFI Labs is a software and services company serving the AEC & BPM industries, providing market leading BIM content management add-in(s) for Revit & AutoCAD, Project & Content Analytics, and BIM Content creation services.
Our team is distributed across the world with a head office in Las Vegas and we’re looking for a remote team member for this role. Must be legally allowed to work in the United States or Caanada and preferably in CST or EST time zones.
Who we’re looking for:
You’re a BIM enthusiast and you love finding and sharing Revit hacks with your online community. You may have started out in this industry as a BIM coordinator or designer but have discovered your true love is writing and researching about BIM. You’d like to explore a new career avenue while building on your BIM background. We’ve listed an overview of the responsibilities you’ll take the lead on below, if you know BIM and have solid writing experience we can help develop some of the other marketing related skills.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Develop compelling BIM related content to engage our target AEC and BPM customers
- Develop a content marketing calendar and content marketing plan
- Develop case studies
- Work directly with Customer Success, Sales and Product Managers to mine for content ideas to drive sales
- Regularly audit and refresh our content marketing library
- Develop a ‘self-serve’ online support library with help and input from the Customer Success team
- Manage the content creation and execution of:
- Blog postings
- Social media
- Email newsletters
- White papers
- Press releases
- Website content updates
- Measure, analyze, and optimize performance of content across all outlets
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to ensure alignment of goals; establish and report on results of content performance
- Develop and own ‘tone of voice’ and brand positioning in conjunction with the Product Marketing Director
- Be a general resource across the entire organization for writing, proofreading, and editing client-facing and public-facing pieces
- Experience designing with Revit and familiarity with the BIM ecosystem
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to produce compelling marketing copy and sales enablement marketing collateral
- Ability to communicate complicated topics in a simple, thought-provoking manner
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- An eye for design
- Quick learner – must be eager to independently learn about the latest technologies, solutions and platforms
- Resourceful – Writing and content creation is your core competency, but your belt has a number of other cross-functional skills
- Research driven – must enjoy the “search” for information using conventional methods
- Results focused – You love measuring the impact of your deliverables
- A passion for technology
- An in-depth understanding of BIM and BIM content with a working knowledge of Revit (MUST)
- Writing experience with referenceable material/portfolio (blog, website, white papers etc) (MUST)
- 5+ years of BIM-related industry experience (BIM software company, content creation company, Architectural or Engineering firm etc)
- Marketing experience
- Has worked in a remote role before (plus)
- Experience with Salesforce (plus)
- Work from home (no commute!)
- Company provided laptop
- Competitive health benefits (US Candidates only)
- 1-3 trips to our Las Vegas head office per year.
How to Apply:
Please send the following to Julie.email@example.com.
Subject line: First name last name – Content Marketer
- Your resume
- Links to writing samples (must)
- Answers to the next 4 questions:
- What’s the difference between a plan view and a drafting view in Revit?
- Describe a method of performing clash detection?
- What is a shared parameter and when should they be used?
- What was the most useful piece of Revit content you ever used and why?
Application deadline: May 18, 2018.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state/province and local laws.