We are very happy to announce the release of Unifi v1.8. Highlighted in this release is the beginning of our graphic styling project including new colors, logo, and several UI/UX enhancements to make your experience using Unifi more enjoyable and streamline your efficiency!
A new Ideas portal is now live and open to all customers! Your ideas matter, login and start submitting your ideas directly to the Unifi team today. You can vote on other peoples ideas and let the Unifi team know what YOU want us to build next! To top it off a brand new Unfii website has been launched, check it out!
- New logos, color palette, and branding graphics have been updated across the Unifi application.
- New Unifi Ideas Portal has been launched! Start submitting your ideas today – https://unifi.ideas.aha.io
- New DiscoverUnifi website is up and live, check it out here–> https://www.discoverunifi.com
- Admins can now edit the Library of a Content Request! (Thanks Fergus!)
- Type Catalogs now display sorted exactly the same way as Revit does. Previously it was sorted per type name by default. (Thanks Ryan!)
- New User Information button added to the top header bar of Unifi. This will show the currently logged in user and allow them to logout. More features will be added to this button very soon!
- Dates displayed across the Unifi application have been set to the users local date/time format. (Localization of Data/Time)
- Added several stability enhancements
- Fixed the Unifi installer to now show the current Unifi version in the Windows Add/Remove programs dialog. Previously it was stuck on v1.6..for some silly reason.
- Fixed an issue where if a library was removed from an existing saved search the user or admin was never alerted of this. If this scenario happens Unifi will now display a human readable error message.
- If a user was once part of a User group then removed, they would still have access to that User Groups permissions. We have fixed this so Unifi Admins across the world can now stop pulling their hair out.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases newly uploaded content would not immediately be shown in searches and browsing.
- Fixed an issue where some content requests where not showing up for Company Admins. This annoying behavior has been resolved.
- Fixed an edge case of company saved searches not appearing once all libraries in a company were deleted. This would never happen in reality, but hey we fixed it anyway.
- Fixed an issue where the sorting options for a saved search were not working. Whats the point of sorting if it doesn’t work?
We truly hope you enjoy this release. Thank you to all our great customers who share our vision of organizing, analyzing, and distributing the worlds BIM data!!
The Unifi team is already working on the next release. We will not sleep, sleep is for the weak…and that is making us walk around the office like…the undead.